QOD is a medical word which has different meanings at the same time.
QOD means “Every Other Day” in medical industry. Although q.o.d is also used for other purpose, see below for other abbreviations of QOD.
Don’t worry about QOD or qod or Q.O.D or q.o.d. These all are the same abbreviation, which is called “Every Other Day”.
q.o.d, q.id (four times a day) & q.d (every day) looks same, which can create confusion in your mind. This is the reason that QOD term can’t use more.
Here is the list of abbreviations of QOD
|QOD:||Quality of Design
Quality of Data
Quote of the Day
Quitte Ou Double
Every Other Day
Question of the Day
Questions on Doctrine
Watch Video guideline
Do you want to thank us? Tell you friends about us, by sharing our article.
Check our main homepage our Medical category to learn about other medical abbreviations.
Latest Medical Abbreviations are given below:
- PAD Medical Abbreviation – What does pad stand for?
- HLD Medical Abbreviation – What does HLD Means in Medical terms?
- QID Medical Abbreviation: What is the medical term Qid?
- PO Medical Abbreviation – What is a PO in medical terms?
- AC Medical Abbreviation: What is AC in Medical Terms?
Video Credit: Dentgap on Youtube